Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where IS Everybunneh?!


Hello dearies,

Here we are at the end of July and...we haven't posted anything in WEEKS?!  *Sigh*  Too much life has gotten in the way, I'm afraid.  That, and an "on again/off again" relationship with our internet provider has made for some very poor communication on our parts!

However, there's been a great deal of this going on....

"Nope.  Not coming out, mom.  Nuh-uh."

And an awful lot of this....

"Ahhhhh.  Now THIS is the life."

Pretty much summertime in a nutshell.  More to come, soooooooooon - we PROMISE!  Until then dearies, be well and stay cool, every bun!

xox!
B&F

7 comments:

  1. I love to see bunnies lazing about,they just look so cute.Speedy's mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...they're just so relaxed and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just doing bunny stuff. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. And I must admit I'm a teensy bit jealous. ; )

      Delete
  4. But that little bunn could hold up under there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just stopping by to see how you were doing! I miss your posts, but then again I rarely have time to write any myself haha. Hope everything is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please pop round I have an award for you,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete